Kiosk Management Tools to Manage Your Devices
Managing your kiosks can be time consuming and logistically challenging. Utilize KioWare Kiosk Management solutions to keep track of your kiosk health, deploy content to all or some of your kiosks, and monitor kiosk usage stats.
Kiosk Management consists of two components: the client side kiosk software and the browser-based server console. The client side kiosk software (KioWare Full for Windows, KioWare Full for Android or KioWare Classic Full for Windows) runs locally on the machine to secure the device, and the server console (KioCloud, KioWare Server, or KioWare Server ASP) is used to interact with and provide reports for the secured devices.
Select a Kiosk Management Option
KioWare Server is a self-hosted solution installed within your network environment, configured in conjunction with a SQL Server or MySQL database. KioWare Server provides you with flexible kiosk management options. Available via a perpetual license. Supports one site.
With KioCloud, we manage the technical kiosk server hosting for you, allowing you to get started quickly and focus on managing your kiosks, not your kiosk server. A subscription is required, offering flexibility of a quarterly or annual billing schedule. Supports one site per subscription.
Take a look
at the updated KioWare Server User Interface.
Need enterprise level features? KioWare Server ASP
is available via a perpetual license. Using multiple subscription accounts, you can also use KioCloud.
Specific Features of KioWare Kiosk Management
KioWare Kiosk Management offers the following features:
- Perform file updates by transferring application content, OS updates, and KioWare updates on a device, project, group, or site basis.
- Issue commands such as device shutdown, reboot, KioWare restart commands, or even custom commands.
- Collect device usage statistics at an interval as often as every 10 minutes, or at the end of every user session.
- Generate reports that display page usage, session usage, and Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF) statistics.
- Manage the status of devices by receiving heartbeat information (containing roughly 30 performance statistics) as often as every 15 minutes.
- Receive device event log data containing reports of hardware malfunction and OS information.
- Manage the users who can log onto the server console and which portions of the console they have permission to use.
- Create customized roles.
- Extend server console functionality through the easy addition of 3rd party Add-ons.
- For example, place your kiosks on a digital (Google) map and monitor their health visually with KioWare Server's Mapping Add-on.
- Support one or multiple sites
- Organize devices into an unlimited number of groups and/or projects.
Next Steps for Your Kiosk Project